Collaboration Program (uri)
Universitas Hasanuddin & The University of Rhode Island
Universitas Hasanuddin (Unhas), in collaboration with The University of Rhode Island (URI), offers a Double Degree Master Program and Graduate Certificates. The Program is one of the Unhas excellent programs in partnership with world-class University. In this program, the student will receive a Certificate and Academic Transcript from Unhas and a recognized Certificate from the URI.
Graduate Certificate in Natural resource and the Environment (NRE)
Online short course program for professionals to develop skills in analyzing, managing, and communicating data related to natural resources with professional teaching staff from The University of Rhode Island.
- Open for public, Undergraduate degree required.
- Subjects with a duration of 7 weeks, as for the following course:
- Web-based Mapping
- Environmental Data Analysis and Visualization
- Sustainable Natural Resource Management
- Natural Resource Management Planning
- Total of 12 credits from The URI (3 credits per course)
- Obtain a certificate from URI.
Graduate Certificate in NRE + Masters Program In Environmental Management
Master program in Environmental Management at Unhas and online short course at the URI to get a Graduate Certificate in NRE.
- Online Course on the Graduate Certificate in NRE Program (7 weeks)Open for public, Undergraduate degree required.
- Master program in Environmental Management (36-48 credits), 3-4 semesters at UNHAS.
- Obtain a certificate and Master’s degree from Unhas, and receive a certificate from URI.
Graduate Certificate in NRE + Masters Program In Environmental Management + Master of Environmental Science
Master program in Environmental Management at Unhas, online short course with The URI for the Graduate Certificate in NRE program, and the Masters of Environmental Science and Management (MESM).
- Online course on the Graduate Certificate in NRE Program (7 weeks).
- Master Program in Environmental Management (first and second semesters) at Unhas.
- Master Program in Environmental Science and Management (third and fourth semester) at URI.
- Obtain a Master’s degree from Unhas and a Master’s degree in Environmental Science and Management (MESM) from the URI,
- Obtain a master’s certificate from Unhas, a Master’s certificate of Environmental Science and Management (MESM), and a certificate of Graduate Certificate NRE from the URI.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 at NRE Program or English language proficiency of at least 80 in TOEFL iBT (GRE test exempted).
|Program I||Program II & III
|Program II & III
|Registration||February 22nd-June 24th, 2021||February 22nd-April 15th, 2021||May 10th-June 24th, 2021|
|Document Verification||February 23rd-June, 25th 2021||April 17th-19th, 2021||May 11th-June 25th, 2021|
|Test Card Printing||-||April 20th, 2021||June 26th-28th, 2021|
|Internet Connection Trial||-||April 21st, 2021||June 29th, 2021|
|Academic Potencial Test||-||April 22nd, 2021||June 30th, 2021|
|Major Field Test||-||April 23rd, 2021||July 1st, 2021|
|Interview||-||May 4th, 2021||July 2nd, 2021|
|Announcement||July 16th, 2021||May 7th, 2021||July 16th, 2021|
|Tuition Fee Payment and New Student Registration||July 19th-August 5th, 2021||May 10th-June 4th,2021||July 15th, 2021|
|Welcome Ceremony for New Student||August 12th, 2021||August 12th, 2021||August 12th, 2021|
|First Day of Class||August 16th, 2021||August 16th, 2021||August 16th, 2021|