How To Apply?
How to apply?
Register at foreignstudent.unhas.ac.id
• Verify email to activate account
• Login and fill the application based on the program the student selected.
- Program (select first before filling other forms)
- Personal Information (Inc. emergency and medical information
- Educational Information (Inc. language ability and funding resource)
- Recommendation statement at least one from lecturer, professor, etc. in Indonesia (even better if from Hasanuddin University)
- Documents upload : (1) CV; (2) Photograph; (3) Passport; (4)· Academic Certificate; (5) Transcript certificate; (6) Medical assurance; (7) Motivation letter; (8) English score; (9) Indonesian score (if any); (10) Other supporting documents (if any); (11) At least 2 Indexed Journal if the student choose Doctorate by Research program; and (12) Registration Fee (Bank Transfer)
- Final Submit to lock and send the application
UNIVERSITA HASANUDDIN (Unhas) offers three scholarships for KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang = Developing Country ) from the Ministry of Education and three scholarships from Unhas for Master program. Some more scholarships are provided by UNHAS for Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral students for tuition fee and dormitory cost.